New To Secure Point.

Moderator: Securepoint

Gesperrt
maskman007

New To Secure Point.

Beitrag von maskman007 »

I am new to this program. I saw a friend using this program and I am highly interested, but have been having problem getting the price list and how the software will work for me. Well firstly I need help from you people on the billing and mode of payment and how to set it up.

I will be very glad to hear from you guys. And sorry for my bad english, hope you understand. here is an email if you think you can contact me by email "maskman86@ymail.com"

I love germany program and I want to give a try to this if it will work for me.

Erik
Securepoint

Beitrag von Erik »

For information on how to obtain a license and/or pricing please contact our sales department: vertrieb@securepoint.de
Please note that you can download a free 30-day-trial via our download page.

maskman007

Beitrag von maskman007 »

Erik hat geschrieben: For information on how to obtain a license and/or pricing please contact our sales department: vertrieb@securepoint.de
Please note that you can download a free 30-day-trial via our download page.

Thank you for your response, Mod, can you tell me what I need to download after I downloaded the client, and how to obtain the free 30 days trial version. I will contact the person in charge for the subcription now, but I need your help on how to obtain the trial version for a littttle period of time on knowing how it works.

Erik
Securepoint

Beitrag von Erik »

=> http://download.securepoint.de/?d=sp/v10/10.6.2
You need to download the appropriate version there. In your case "securepoint-10-autoupdate.img.zip". Unzip it an create a bootable USB-Stick with the imaging tool:
=> http://download.securepoint.de/?d=imagingtool/v2.3

Please note: Our UTM software is no personal firewall which can be installed in your operating system. It is intended for the use on separate hardware. It WILL wipe your hard-drive if you forget to unplug the USB-stick when rebooting your pc

maskman007

Beitrag von maskman007 »

@ Erik, thank to you , i think you don't understand what I was saying... I am only talking about secure point vpn, and this client, is what my friend is using, and also I have downloaded the client for use but I think I still need some lisence file to contact through the vpn.

Erik
Securepoint

Beitrag von Erik »

The SSL-VPN-Client is free (as in "free beer") and no license is required. What you need though is an appropriate OpenVPN-Server which you can connect to ;)
One possibility is to use our UTM-software (*cough, cough*) or you set up your own server (http://openvpn.org)

maskman007

Beitrag von maskman007 »

Mr Erik, Thanks very much, in my country we've used a program from your country called yf, we used it in bypassing network charges, and I saw one of my friend using your services on his system at the class, but I don't know how come the client work for him and I have been trying to set it up for myself, but not working for me.

And again on your last comment that you gave me, I am very grateful for your assistance, but I don't know how to set the SSL - VPN - Client and his not ready to share with me.

Well since that there is no solutions on how to get it work for myself them I back off.

Thanks.

Ma salam, remain bless brother

Gesperrt